• Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding, and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
• Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new account, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
• Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries and verifying and entering information.
• Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by following standards and recommending improved policies and procedures.
• Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment, communicating expected delivery date, and explaining stock-outs.
• Good personal skills, technical understanding
• Customer orientated
|Requisitos - Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration
• 3 to 4 years of industry sales experience preferred
• Proficiency office software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills